ENGINEERING – STAFFING SOLUTIONS
BCP has led and conducted engineering oversight for large capital projects and fleet projects reporting directly to the Director of engineering. The BCP team of engineers performs reviews and approves design change packages and engineering modification packages of outside contract engineering companies. Additionally, BCP conducted PRA reviews, licensing engineering support, remote monitoring and oversight of manufacturers and vendors, ASME code reviews, and NRCcompliance reviews as well as responding to NRC questions and challenges.
BCP provided owner engineering oversight of major projects that included but not limited to:
- Steam Generator Replacements (SGRs)
- Emergency Diesel Generator Fuel Oil Storage Tank Capacity upgrades
- Main Condenser Retube projects
- Fire Protection modifications to comply with NFPA 805
- Modifications to comply with new NRC requirements
- Reactor Vessel Head Fabrication oversight
- Extended Power Uprates including the Auxiliary Cooling Tower, SSW Cooling Tower Fill and drift Eliminator Upgrade, Steam Dryer Analysis to resolve vibration issues, Fuel Pool CoolingSystem, Feedwater Heater Replacement, and Main Generator Upgrade
Client was able to effectively manage owner engineering team size and costs while securing specialized talent for specific project types and assessment needs.