Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Budget Analyst – Vogtle 3&4 – Waynesboro, GA (or Birmingham, AL)
College Degree: REQUIRED
Discipline: Preferably someone with a project controls, finance, or accounting background.
- Reconcile and review invoices to ensure adequate documentation and timely payment.
- Support monthly close process including gathering and reviewing accrual documentation.
- Gather appropriate payment information for management decision-making.
- Journal preparation as necessary.
- Working knowledge of Federal Electric Regulatory Commission (FERC) reporting and Accounting System experience in Oracle or Maximo is required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office experience required.
- The Budget Analyst must have a strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
The Budget Analyst is responsible for supporting the finance group and/or project controls group. The Budget Analyst role responsibilities include but are not limited to entry level to intermediate level experience in reconciling and reviewing invoices to ensure adequate documentation timely payment, support of monthly close process (including gathering and reviewing accrual documentation), gathering appropriate payment information for management decision-making, and journal preparation.
A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field is required, with a minimum of one year of accounting, auditing or cost controls experience. Working knowledge of Federal Electric Regulatory Commission (FERC) reporting and Accounting System experience in Oracle or Maximo is required. Strong Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office experience required. They would prefer a candidate that has recent exposure to current technologies and the flexibility to engage with technology.
It is preferred that the Budget Analyst is a detail-oriented individual with a team-minded and problem-solving attitude. Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments simultaneously and produce timely results. The Budget Analyst must have a strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Anticipated schedule or work hours: Office hours are day shift and will be 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. OR 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Job start date: ASAP
Length of Assignment: 1 year +/-, at least until June 2022.
Pay Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Per Diem: $93.94 / day ($657.60 per week)
Mob / Demob: $500.00 each ($1,000 total)