Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Call Center Customer Account Professional – Norfolk, VA
***Must be local and / or able to easily commute
Top Required Skills
1) Must have customer-facing experience (in person or phone): 2 years or more
2) Must have strong computer skills (Microsoft office, video conferencing, etc.)
3) Must be able to multi-task between activities and screens during customer interactions.
4) Experience working with the public where the customer experience is the main focus.
5) Must have STRONG interpersonal communication skills with customers, supervisors, peers.
6) Must be flexible and willing to work extended hours, weekends and holidays.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Bi-lingual is wonderful, but not required.
High Level Project Overview:
Working as a part of the Customer Account Management team candidates will assist the company’s residential customers with basic to complex residential inquiries to include: high bill inquiries, support/assistance to resolve customer inquiries, performs billing reconciliation through analysis and reconciliation to resolve the customer’s needs, and provides detailed explanations/applications of electric rates to customers. Dominion Energy is looking for someone with experience in customer service with a drive and desire to become an established member of the team and who wants to advance and succeed as a part of Dominion Energy’s Customer Account Management team for years to come. Candidates should expect this position to help them grow and advance as a part of a team and be able to work independently as needed.
**This role will include dealing with Private Personal Information (PPI), Company Sensitive Information, or Credit Sensitive Information? Will need a credit check. **
Preferred Years of Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an inbound call center environment
- It would be a plus to also have experience with utilities
- Customer Service fields especially inbound call center
Education Requirements: High School Diploma required. Associated degree or higher preferred
Length of Assignment: 1 year contract – possibility for temp to perm
Pay Rate: $17 – $20 / hr ST (OT and Holiday Pay when applicable)
Work Hours: The primary hours while in training are 8:00am to 5:00pm. Once trained to take “lights out” calls those hours could vary depending on the needs of the business to include: extended hours, weekends and holidays.
Work Location: Norfolk, VA 23509