Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
ITP Test Engineer (MOV) – Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
Resumes will be received through 3 pm CDT on Thursday, September 29th
Work Environment for this Assignment: This position will work in the office, construction site, field work, and be exposure to heat/cold. Shift work may be required.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementing, and closing of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in analyzing diagnostic traces, performing design calculations, and/or troubleshooting Motor Operated Valves and Actuators (preferably in Nuclear power plants) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting meetings; good team-building skills; strong communication skills, especially documentation.
- Experience writing functional performance test plans/procedures, as well as assembling a complete testing or troubleshooting plan; ability to extract critical design information from design documentation and apply into test plans and/or evaluate empirical test information with respect to design documentation for acceptability of MOV performance.
- Experience in design, installation and/or troubleshooting of Various types of Motor Operated Valves and Actuators.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Various MOV vendor manuals and procedures.
- Able to support the following: read piping and instrumentation diagrams, electrical diagrams, understand equipment control software and instrument control loops.
- Able to participate in cross functional teamwork, coordinate multiple work groups during testing and provide technical support
Physical Requirements: Lifting, bending, climbing, crawling, prolonged walking and working on uneven surfaces will be required.
Position requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant.
Estimated Start Date: Week of Oct 10th, 2022 (or sooner if possible)
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment: 1 year (extension possible)
Pay Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Per Diem: $93.94 / day ($657.60 per week)
Mob / Demob: $500.00 each ($1,000 total)