Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
GSP Business Systems Analyst – Richmond, VA (DE1JP00002530)
Location: Richmond, VA
Full-time/ 40 hours per week/W2
Duration: 1 year w/ extension possible
Pay Rate: $65-$67/hr ST (Non-Exempt)
• Proficient in MS 365, SAP, and MS Project
• Run SAP CJI3 cost reports to actualize previous month/year-to-date cost for monthly Capital and O&M forecasts
• Update Project Scorecards
• Enter Keycard Access Requests
• Review Invoices and enter cost codes and route to me for approvals
• Create and submit Flex Card Expense reports in Concur Travel
• Track purchase requisitions, purchase orders, milestone payments, and invoices
• Request Service Entries or Accruals
• Update Microsoft Project schedules
• Enter Background Investigations
• Assist with finalizing Supplier proposals and drafting purchase requisitions, preparing documents, etc.
• Support project personnel, e.g. enter IT Request Center requisitions
• Complete Project Closeout Forms and submit to financial analysts
• Assist will Capital PAR & required document submittals
• Assist will Capital Planning efforts
• Attend meetings to take notes when I have meeting conflicts: double, triple booked, Vaca or PTO, etc.
• In some cases, take meeting notes, action items, and distribute
Work under the direction of the Project Manager (PM) or Project Controls Coordinator (PCC) to acquire, track, and report on all financial aspects of the project and assist in other office management responsibilities.
• Review the financial goals of the project with the Project Manager/PCC as required.
• Communicate regularly with the Project Manager/PCC throughout the project regarding any issues that may potentially impact the project financials.
• Become familiar with the Project Management Filing Structure at a working level.
• Assist with other project controls aspects as needed.
• PO Tracking Summary
o Maintain the PO Tracking summary report – update it monthly to run actual PO value reports and days remaining on each PO, and discuss with PM/PCC.
• SAP Reports
o Run monthly cost report for entire project and all WBS/order numbers, populate tracking spreadsheet, find variances, discuss with PM/PCC.
o Assist PM/PCC in populating monthly scorecards with safety man-hours and financials, and discuss with PM/PCC prior to issue.
• Monthly Cost Forecasts
o Meet with PM/PCC, develop monthly cost forecast, and send to financial analyst.
• Change Order Tracking
o Receive inputs from PM/PCC, maintain cumulative change order log.
• Invoice Management
o Assist PM/PCC with invoice tracking, approval, and resolving invoice discrepancies and issues.
• Good oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively as the PM’s or PCC’s trusted financial administrator.
• Must have good planning and office management skills.
• Skilled in use of personal computer and Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to work effectively with management and co-workers and to make effective decisions.
• Ability to follow and/or implement efficient processes and provide recommendations to Project Manager/Project Controls Coordinator.
• Ability to analyze information and make sound decisions.
• Good judgment skills are required. Existing or learned skills in SAP are required.