Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Initially six months with extensions expected
Database Administrator – Ybor Data Center (Hybrid schedule 2x per week in office)
Anticipated Pay Rate: $73.00 / ST, $109.00 OT
Proposed Start Date: 03/13/2023
Anticipated End Date 09/22/2023 (6 months)
Short Description: Database Administrator – Hybrid schedule 2x per week in office.
- Designs, implements, configures, maintains, and administers databases according to application needs (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle) for reliability plans and recovery measures.
- Monitors the performance of Enterprise level Relational Databases and makes the necessary modifications to optimize databases to achieve cost-effective access to data.
- Participates in analysis of hardware and system software requirements, and design of the technical solution.
- Reapplies existing security rights during recreation of objects.
- Implements and maintains database middleware tools across all corporate databases to give end users a single database view.
- Evaluates data needs to eliminate redundancy and promote integrity across business systems.
- Works with business partners, peers and vendors in strategies that support:
- Database Access
- Data Movement and Transformation
- Data Warehousing
- Plans and performs appropriate database backup and recovery strategies.
- Monitors and coordinate database system patches and upgrades.
- Maintains knowledge of in-house database technologies and makes recommendations to IT management to facilitate positive outcomes.