Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Senior Nuclear Planner
VC Summer Nuclear Plant – Jenkinsville, SC 29065
Max Pay Rate: $66.00 ST, $99.00 OT
Per Diem: $130/day, 7 days a week
Mob / Demob: GSA mileage from permanent residence to work location
Work Schedule: 4 10’s Monday – Thursday
Overtime will be required during plant outages which happen every 18 months. Night shift may also be required at that time. Overtime is available as a function of the job outside of outages but is rarely needed unless a large ECR project requires additional support.
Work Location: Local is preferred but will accept non-local. Remote is not possible as planning requires job site walkdowns.
This position will be responsible for civil and mechanical planning for our modification projects. The planner will review ECR packages and plan work according to the package. The planner will need to be able to walk down the work in the field in order to accurately plan work packages.
Top “must have” / Required skill sets (technical/functional):
- Nuclear Civil and Mechanical Mods Planning Experience
- Good people and computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret plant drawings and design packages
- *Nuclear experience is required.
Preferred Years of Experience: 5 -10
Top “nice to have” skill sets:
- Maximo/PAMs experience
Soft skill requirements (team fit and personality requirements):
- Must get along with a variety of people and personalities. This position interfaces with craft and with management.