Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Temp to Direct / Long Term
Systems Analyst – Tampa, FL 33605
Pay Rate Range: $65.00 – 70.00 / hr non-exempt (1.5 OT)
Proposed Start Date: As soon as possible
Anticipated End Date: 12/22/2023 (Temp to Direct)
Core work hours: 9-4pm Typically (can work 7-4 or 8-5pm – remaining consistent)
Industrial Control Systems Analyst, focused on SCADA, PLC, and HMI development who will participate in the software development lifecycle by working under the direction of solution architects as part of the 5031 Solar Self-Perform project.
(2) full time team members on team.
- Ignition Perspective v8.1
- Rockwell Allen Bradley ControlLogix or similar
- HMI- (User interfaces to turn units on and off in the field. Existing HMIs convert old to newer model of ignition platform communicate with PLCs.)
- Aveva/OSIsoft PI
- Proficient with Rockwell Allen Bradley PLC programming include ladder logic, function block, and structured text. Proficient with Ignition SCADA and HMI development. Specifically, Ignition Perspective v8.1 web-based and mobile-responsive HMIs.
- Proficient with Aveva/OSIsoft PI. Specifically, PI Asset Framework and PI Point Builder.
- Proficient with TSQL.
- Proficient with Azure DevOps.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Proficient in technical unit testing.
- Proficient in functional unit testing.
- Experience in Agile/Kanban environments.
Independent, responsible, team player, commitment to excellence, and communicative.