Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Project Scheduler – Tampa FL 33602 (Contract to Perm) Hybrid
Anticipated Pay Rate: $57k Annual
Proposed Start Date: March / April 2023
Anticipated End Date: September 30, 2023
Short Description: Contract to Perm – Project Scheduler assists in analyzing project control requirements as part of bid review process to ensure all cost control requirements are incorporated into individual contracts and purchase orders.
This is a hybrid position: 50% in the office / 50% offsite
Primavera experience is a nonnegotiable.
- Assists in analyzing project control requirements as part of bid review process to ensure all cost control requirements are incorporated into individual contracts and purchase orders.
- Recommend and implement improvements in systems, tools, and methods of project controls and project management.
- Develop, manage, revise, and update integrated detailed project schedules including all phases of project execution on multiple projects. Maintain project schedules and update as required to ensure schedule integrity.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Construction Management or related field from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 7-8 years of progressive work experience related to the Duties & Responsibilities and the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities section.
- College education may be considered in lieu of comparable direct/related experience.
- Experience with engineering and construction project controls is preferred
Required: Primavera experience, cost management, scheduling, project planning and estimating skills, as well as the communication skills necessary to interface with external engineering, architectural and construction firms, suppliers, the TEC Project Management team and other organizations within TECO Energy; Demonstrated ability with Excel and Access is required.
Preferred: Budget, cash flow and/or schedule development; TECO accounting and project control systems Assist in forecasting engineering and construction resource requirements including early identification of long lead items, resource constraints, and required project start dates”