Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Initially One Year
.NET Developer – Tampa FL 33602
Anticipated Pay Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Proposed Start Date: 05/01/2023
Anticipated End Date: 12/01/2023 (annual renewals anticipated)
Short Description: .NET Developer who will participate in the software development life cycle by working under the direction of solution architects as part of the 5586 Southeast Energy Exchange Market (SEEM).
- Proficient with current versions of C# .NET v6, .NET Core, .NET Standard, and Visual Studio development environments.
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC.
- Proficient with TSQL.
- Proficient with creating and consuming RESTful web services such as ASP.NET Web API.
- Proficient with Git.
- Proficient with Azure DevOps.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Proficient in technical unit testing.
- Proficient in functional unit testing.
- Experience creating pull requests which include quality gates such as documentation, screenshots, gated builds, code coverage, vulnerability assessments, best practice comments, and peer comments. Will also be called upon to review other’s pull requests.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Experience creating and/or modifying NuGet packages.
- Experience in Agile/Kanban environments.
- Working knowledge of UML.
Independent, responsible, team player, commitment to excellence, and communicative.