Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
I&C Technical Procedure Writer – REMOTE
Number of Positions Open: (4)
Job Location: REMOTE, with the potential to report to Southeast location
Expected Start Date: 06/12/2023
Expected End Date: 09/29/2023
Job Duration: 16 weeks
Rate Range: $70-75/hr EXEMPT
Per diem: $100 / day if onsite
Mob/demob: $500 each way
Schedule: 40 hours/week
Position Details/Scope of Work:
Part of a team responsible for technical revisions and conversions of approximately (150) I&C Procedures for the backlog reduction effort.
- Prior SNC or Southern Company experience REQUIRED.
- 7300/Ovation experience HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- PPA Certified HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- They would really like to find someone with the Q-10 CFR 50.59 Evaluator qualification. (Usually referred to as 50.59 qualification.) This is not a deal-breaker if they don’t have this because there might be a certification class held in July on site for this qual.
- Looking for individuals with I&C / Maintenance Background.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in procedure writing.