Eunice, New Mexico
Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Initially One Year
Primavera Project Scheduler – Urenco Site: Eunice, New Mexico
Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Hours: 40 – 50 / wk
Per diem: $120.00/day
Mob / Demob: $500.00/each way
- Update project schedule on a timely manner. Identify and record delays and gaps in comparison to the project baseline.
- Revise baseline schedule whenever required
- Assist Project Managers in creating short-term schedule in accordance with the project baseline.
- Interface with construction, owners, and subcontractors to discuss causes of schedule delays and propose corrective actions.
- Provide information and assist in contract administration correspondences
- Proactive in reporting schedule discrepancies or project schedule issues to project stakeholders
- Identify scheduling software training needs among employees and provide training when necessary; remain current on the advancements in scheduling software.
- Post-secondary school education or similar experience in Construction Scheduling
- Able to properly resource-load a schedule with input from estimating/operations
- Able to interpret customer scheduling standards/protocols and ensure schedules produced are compliant
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Willing to work the hours it takes to complete key deliverables
- Excellent written (technical and colloquial) and oral communication skills for the purpose of reporting