Eunice, New Mexico
Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Initially One Year
Cost Analyst – Urenco Site: Eunice, New Mexico
Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Hours: 40 – 50 / wk
Per diem: $120.00/day
Mob / Demob: $500.00/each way
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (i.e., Word, Excel, Access)
- Strong working knowledge of project accounting functions including billing, project budget analysis, cost-to-complete analysis, contract financial requirements, change orders, etc.
- Cost and budget analysis skills, including cost-to-date and cost-to-complete analysis and forecasting.
- Anticipate and mitigate potential budget and scope change impacts.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects and tasks and work closely day to day with the project managers and other project controls analysts.
- Ability and willingness to develop strong internal and external client working relationships.
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing and evolving environment.
- Proficiency in creating and manipulating pivot tables developing reports utilizing Microsoft reports.