Eunice, New Mexico
Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Initially One Year
Mechanical Project Engineer – Eunice, New Mexico
Work Location: Eunice, New Mexico
Duration: 11 months +
Rate: is open and non-exempt
Hours: 40-60 hrs per week (anticipate 55 hrs per week)
Per diem: $120.00
Mob / Demob: $500.00 each
US Citizenship Required
- Delivery of Front End Engineer Design of future plant expansions and new construction.
- Actively promote a pro-active safety culture and perform analysis to create and promote continual safety process improvement behaviors.
- Ensure advanced plant designs contain safety features based on best industrial practice and lessons learned from an industrial nuclear environment.
- Perform design reviews and approve, as delegated design authority the designs concerning the expertise area of Process Technology.
- Support reviews to establish the feedback loop to design Authority from a safety /license compliance, operational and asset management perspective.
- Manage troubleshooting and debottlenecking investigations on the request of the operational sites.
- Support critical incident investigations and root cause analysis.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in Engineering or other science or technical field.
- 5 Years of practical application experience in engineering in an industrial chemical or nuclear environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Engineering and a Professional Engineering (PE) license obtained by accredited examination.
- 5-10 Years or more experience in engineering in an industrial chemical environment.
- Experience at a Part 70 licensee performing licensing functions.
- Design Safety Basis Development, HAZOP, Documented Safety Analysis experience.