Electrical Field Engineer – Eunice, New Mexico
Work Location: Eunice, New Mexico
Duration: 11 months +
Rate: is open and non-exempt
Hours: 40-60 hrs per week (anticipate 55 hrs per week)
Per diem: $120.00
Mob / Demob: $500.00 each
US Citizenship Required
- Work package development includes taking ownership of assigned packages, resolving internal and client comments, and updating the packages in a timely manner to achieve an Approved for Use document within the durations set by the Project schedule.
- Integration with the Project Controls to provide input for loading work package specific activities.
- Interface with construction during work package development to have their input on constructability of the design requirements to implement the work packages.
- Track work package to verify they are received on site when required and that there are no issues with the materials received.
- Work closely with construction in the field to ensure assigned work packages are being maintained and signed off as the work progresses.
- Perform look-aheads and resolve conflicts in the field
Education and Experience
- 5 Years+ of field engineering experience in an industrial chemical, DOE, or nuclear environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering