Estimated Start Date
June 1, 2023
Estimated Duration of Work
Senior Business Systems Analyst (DE1JP00003021)
Location: Richmond, VA
Max Pay Rate: $55.31/hr ST (W-2, Non-Exempt, 1.5x for OT)
Start: June 1, 2023
Duration: Two Years (June 1, 2025)
Hours: Remote Policy: Hybrid Environment (One Week Onsite – One Week Offsite)
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex systems problem. Responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies.
- Partner with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost versus benefit measurements, and communicate trends and requirements to and from customers and IT.
- Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption. This level is staffed by individuals who have an excellent understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- IT experience in business systems analysis in a large-scale environment across multiple hardware and software platforms or business unit experience that includes working closely with IT in the development and implementation of large-scale systems is required.