Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Work Planners – Hanford Site – Washington State
Work Location: onsite Hanford Site (southeastern Washington state)
Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Hours: 40 hours per week
The required qualifications are as follows:
Position Details: Contractor shall support the development of work packages to support Operations, Maintenance, and Deactivation, Decontamination, Dismantlement & Demolition (D4) scopes of work for various projects as a matrixed resource from Engineering & Nuclear Safety.
The following activities are considered part of the technical support effort and are covered under this SOW.
The Contractor shall support project work planning activities associated with the writing of work packages, performance of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), work package changes, and facilitation of planning meetings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide programmatically compliant work documents
2. Interface with multiple Subject Matter Experts (SME) and bargaining unit employees to generate supporting documentation.
3. Facilitate and support the Team Work Planning (TWP) and Job Hazards Analysis (JHA) meetings.
4. Perform changes to work packages as required to facilitate safe and efficient performance of field work.
5. Develop partial releases to existing work packages
6. Assist in resolution of issues identified in technical work documents
7. Complete qualification as a Work Planner as defined in
8. Provide support, as needed, during project status meetings
Prior DOE experience – highly preferred