Eunice, New Mexico
Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
11 Months +
Location: Eunice, New Mexico
Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Duration: 11 months +
Per diem: $150.00/day for 7 days per week
Mob / Demob: $500.00/each way
- Procedure writing group to prepare procedure revisions as well as prepare new procedures for upcoming construction and fuel fabrication activities
- Operational knowledge to create, maintain or revise work standards and procedures which support manufacturing operations, programs, and work practices.
- Evaluates the feasibility of requested or proposed changes, and analyzes documents as to their applicability to the plant.
- Demonstrated discipline procedure knowledge (e.g. Electrical background, Mechanical background, Civil/structural background).
- Previous work experience preparing and writing procedures, and verifying documentation, both orally and visually.
- Prior Nuclear or DOE experience is preferred. Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Technical thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical literature and documents.
- 5-10 years prior experience required
- PPA certified preferred