Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Electrical Engineering Support – Hanford Site (near Richland, WA)
Prior DOE experience – highly preferred
Work Location: Onsite
Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Hours: Full-time, 40hrs/week – 4 x 10 schedule – 6:00 AM and 4:30 PM PST, with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch. No work occurs on the non-working Fridays and the Contractor shall consider this schedule as they coordinate deliverables and work routines
The required qualifications are as follows:
The Contractor shall provide a resource on a full-time basis for engineering and technical assistance within the Electrical Engineering for various related facilities and projects. Contractor shall work in accordance with Buyer contract requirements, operating policies and procedures and shall be responsible for execution of the work in accordance with the quality standards and requirements specified for assigned project and facility.
Description of work – Specific:
- Arc Flash Calculations
- Electrical Risk Assessments
- Electrical Field Support
- Electrical Designs/Facility Modification Packages
The work scope for this contract includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following tasks:
- All submittals shall be accurate, legible, and reproducible. Before delivery, the Contractor shall review its work products, as applicable, for technical adequacy, completeness, and appropriate content.
- Deliverables shall be subject to approval by the Buyer’s Technical Representative (BTR). The BTR will determine additional acceptance criteria or items to be resolved, as necessary. Deliverables shall comply with this SOW and will be reviewed against the Buyer procedures. Procedures may be revised or new procedures added at the discretion of Buyer and project technical basis documents before acceptance.
- Before delivery, design media and documents shall be reviewed by qualified Contractor personnel for technical adequacy and appropriate content. The Contractor shall attest, in writing, to the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in the final deliverables.
- Work products and services provided shall meet all applicable Buyer procedures for control and review of work products and pertinent regulatory requirements, as required by this contract and incorporated provisions. All deliverable documentation shall be complete, accurate, legible, and reproducible.
- The Contractor shall provide Buyer with a Weekly Activities Report identifying detailed work activities performed for the week/day by hours worked and any detailed problems or issues in completing assigned work.
- Weekly Activities Reports shall be submitted to the BTR each week documenting the previous week’s activities.
- Submission of Weekly Activities Reports is required until the contract work is completed.
- A Weekly Activity Report will be submitted on weeks where no work has been done
- Weekly Activity Reports must be included within each invoice for the respective billing period.