Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Jr and Mid-Level Electrical Planner and I&C Planner – Eunice, New Mexico
Work Location: Eunice, New Mexico
Duration: 11 months +
ST Rate: based on experience (x 1.5 for OT)
Hours: Full Time / 40 hrs per week
Per diem: $157.00 (7 days)
Mob / Demob: GSA Expenses
Trip Home: 1 paid trip home per month
US Citizenship Required
Position Details: (1) Electrical and (1) I&C Jr. and Mid-Level Planners
The ideal candidate will have an associate’s degree or equivalent from an accredited two-year college/vocational or technical training school and 3 to 5 years of related work experience in an industrial or commercial environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a USA security clearance.
- Experience in a chemical or industrial plant or a nuclear facility is a plus.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GET or HSE.
- Deliver items and support walkdowns, reporting to the Sr. Planner.
- Develops and executes electrical planning and project scheduling of all resources to conduct maintenance activities which result in minimum downtime and maximum productivity.
- Apply effective execution of all maintenance work control processes.
- Aligning activity schedules and plant performance objectives.
- Development of work packages.
- Actively participate in work planning meetings to ensure all skill requirements and resources are available for scheduled work.
- Interface directly with Work Center Supervisors and other management personnel.
- With input from Engineering and assistance as required from Senior Planner, create planning, schedule, and performance of work packages through use of work package revisions and/or addendum, generation of subsequent/support work packages to correct emergent problems, and clarification of work package issues.
- Interface with various key customers such as Construction, Operations, and Procurement to ensure materials and equipment, parts are procured, stored, delivered, to include contingencies in a timely manner.
- Review work requests for accuracy and clarity: clear scope of work, realistic completion date, proper lead times, correct equipment identification, proper charge number (if applicable), proper authorization, and discuss details with originator of the work order.
- Perform field verification of work requests for work package development.
- Review work package requests to determine the required in-process and post maintenance tests based upon the work to be performed.
- Initiate procurement requests for new and obsolete equipment/components. Supply procurement engineering with technical field information to ensure that correct parts are procured.
- Continuously improve the job estimates and other planning activities by preparing and updating work packages to address shop feedback forms, condition reports, routine activities, reported deficiencies, or enhancement to ensure completion within the established deadlines and schedules.
- Includes other duties and responsibilities as needed