Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Electrical Design Engineers – New Mexico
Work Location: Onsite – Full Time
Duration: 11 months +
Rate: is open and non-exempt
Hours: Full time / 40 hours (onsite)
Per diem: $157.00/day (7 days per week)
Mob / Demob: GSA Expenses
Trip Home: 1 paid trip home per month
US Citizenship Required
- Work includes preparation of new drawings as well as modifications to existing plant drawings.
- Candidate shall be capable of revising these documents with minimum direction, and preparing / revising electronic drawing files using Microstation CADD software.
- Work includes plant walk-downs to review existing installations, layout new/revised equipment and raceways, and to verify that the design was installed correctly by the implementation team.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communications skills necessary for working in a team environment.
- Must be able to take the lead on assigned tasks and provide direction to others for completion of design and drawing updates.
- Work includes preparation of new drawings as well as modifications to existing station drawings.
- Candidate shall be capable of revising these documents with minimum direction and preparing/revising electronic drawing files using Microstation software.
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent years of experience in designing electrical systems.
- Previous DOE experience
- Previous Experience with Nuclear or electrical installation
- 3D CAD experience