Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Project Engineer -New Mexico
Work Location: Onsite – Full Time
Duration: 11 months +
Rate: is open and non-exempt
Hours: Full time / 40 hours (onsite)
Per diem: $157.00/day (7 days per week)
Mob / Demob: GSA Expenses
Trip Home: 1 paid trip home per month
US Citizenship Required
- Ensures design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards,
- customer contract requirements, and related specifications and legislation
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget
- Approves supplier/subcontractor documentation and material acquisitions on behalf of the Project Manager
- Prepare basis of estimates for changes and work as part of the project team to ensure that these are coordinated and delivered on time.
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Professional qualification e.g. (CEng) (EUR ING) (where applicable)
- Project Management Qualification / Accreditation such as APM, PMI.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing cost predictability.