Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Construction Manager – Near Durham, NC
Pay Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Duration: 24 -28 months
Hours: 5x10s to start
Per Diem: Conus / GSA
Mob/Demob: $500 each
Trips Home: monthly trip home allowed and reimbursed
Position Details/Scope of Work:
The ideal candidate will be comfortable overseeing the entire operation of the construction site. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in communicating project milestones with clients and other parties, and be able to establish a timeline for completion.
- Ensures the safety of personnel by taking direct preventive measures, participating effectively in weekly safety meetings and ensuring all related standards, rules and laws are followed.
- Must be able to communicate safety deficiencies directly to contractor.
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications and be able to identify discrepancies or conflicts within the documents as well as in the field. They will also be expected to conduct and document observations of construction as it progresses.
- Communicates with project group concerning all aspects of construction.
- Coordinates outages between the plant operator and contractor.
- Ensures that work is performed in accordance with appropriate Company standards and work methods including monitoring for adherence to design and ensuring productivity.
- 15+ years of experience managing Oil, Gas & Chemical projects in some fashion
- 10+ years of experience in a management role
- Previous experience as an owner’s representative on a LNG project
- Ability to successfully supervise large crews (50+)
Physical Requirements: Lift min of 50lbs