Estimated Start Date
Estimated Duration of Work
Turbine Engineer SME (1) Design and (1) Field
Work Location: East Coast US locations
Pay Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Duration: 16 months to start, possibility for extension (36 months)
Schedule: 4×10’s to start
Per Diem: $157 day
Mob / Demob: $500 each
The Turbine SME:
- Maintains expertise on Client’s Turbines / Generators and support systems.
- Mentors site peers.
- Provides support to the sites on complex and strategic issues.
- Performs thirds party reviews of technical documents.
- Leads complex engineering analysis and technical issues beyond the capabilities of the sites.
- Provides in-the-field support during refuel outages
- Supports common projects affecting both sites as part of business and project planning.
- Supports resolution of industry issues that affect both sites.
- Represents Client Nuclear, leads, and influences decision-making at the industry level.
- Provides oversight and recommendations for routine assessments, outage readiness and preparation for outside organizational assessments.
- Benchmarks industry best practices and incorporates learnings into programs/processes
Minimum Years of Experience
- 15 years of experience
- Bachelor in Engineering
Job Specific Qualifications:
- BS degree in Engineering, Science or Technology.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience directly related to turbine / generator asset management, maintenance, and technical support.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexibility with changing priorities and changing ways of doing business.
- Must meet commercial Nuclear requirements for unescorted site access.
- Nuclear power plant experience, advanced technical degree.